Friday, November 26, 2010

Emma Watson Not Interested in Releasing Own Perfume


Emma Watson has no interest in releasing her own perfume. The "Harry Potter" actress says she doesn't want to follow in the footsteps of other celebrities by having her own scent as she can't see the attraction in it. She said, "I can't understand this fragrance thing. Why would you want to smell like somebody else? Don't you want to smell like yourself?" 

While she has no desire to have her own perfume, the 20-year-old beauty, who has appeared in series of campaigns for British fashion house Burberry, recently launched a fair-trade clothing collection for People Tree and says it's something she wants to do more of. She said, "I love it, and I will continue to work in the fashion industry. I am interested in ethical fashion, I want to make a difference and it's nice to contribute." 

Emma has previously revealed her fashion range was inspired by her summer wardrobe. She said, "I went through my summer wardrobe and thought, 'If I filtered this so that it was just the very basics, what would I want to keep?' The answer was cotton vests, easy T-shirt dresses, nice scarves to accessories with and some lovely linen pieces." 

"For the boys' range I've done hoodies, which I know they'll love. The clothes are very British, which is why we shot the campaign in an English country garden - it's all very strawberries and cream and tennis." 

No comments:

Post a Comment